Monday, June 1, 2009







Cancun was a blast and so far no Swine. What luck- we book a trip to Mexico less than two weeks before the Swine outbreak. It was a very Happy 10 year Anniversary trip for Matthew and me. We loved the beach, the hotel, swimming with the fish and kissing a shark. But- boy are we glad to be back to the USA where the food is unbeatable. We appreciate our Country so much more today. We last went when we were 18 but I think the Tequilla made it seem much prettier on the outskirts of Mexico back then and I know it made the food seem a lot better. It was sad to see the poor citizens of that Country working so hard to sell things in the extreme heat with little bambinos strapped to their backs. We were so excited to see a Johnny Rockets when we hit the airport. A cheeseburger has never tasted so good. I am also so happy to be holding my bambinos. I missed them so much.

No comments: