Monday, June 1, 2009

Sweet Male Rabbit needs a good home.


Around Easter I bought my boys a gorgeous brown rabbit because we were in Dyersburg and I stumbled upon these poor rabbits at the Tractor Supply of all places and I could not stand to leave them there to be sold to impulse buyers that would leave them outside or not care for them, which is usually what happens around Easter time. I took Stella home and Leslie, my sister, took Bella. Last week Leslie called and her girls are allergic to Bella so they are unable to keep her. We were going out of the Country so I took Stella to Dyersburg to reunite her with her sister so we could bring them both back here, and well- Bella is a Bart and my rabbit is probably pregnant and I can't keep both rabbits but I do not want to give him to the humane society to be put down within a week or two. Now- long story made shorter - he is a beautiful white rabbit and he is on his way to being litter trained. He likes to be rocked like a baby and he is about 4 months old and they live 5 to 10 years. We have had great success training Stella and she is extremely sweet. Now- in about 3 months I might be sending out a new e-mail with 10 more rabbits to give away thanks to my kind family that took care of my sweet girl and thought it would be funny for my kids to have baby rabbits.
Sorry about the long note but he has been well taken care of and he is sweet. He just needs to go to a loving family.

No comments: