Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lukes first Choir Concert





Since Luke is our attention getter I switched him from Veggie Connection to Choir on Wednesday night and he loves it. Sunday we had our first concert and he was a little unsure at first but he ended up loving it. I could not get him to perform both services but he did great in the first. He was a grumpy bug from lack of sleep and so we left because we had a busy day ahead of us. He was a champ and lasted the entire day without a nap. He was treated with Sushi at the end of the day. Yes- my children love Sushi!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I can't believe that your house is almost complete!! It is soooo pretty! Doesn't it just make you so happy inside to be so blessed with such a wonderful place to live and a healthy family? It makes me smile all over to know that you are so amazing and happy!! You are a wonderful mother and wife and work so hard for what you have. I am so happy for all of you!! Oh yea, you have got to get of the Gluttin free #$$%
it looks so gross! lol
You know I love you lots!
Ms. bawd