Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Updates on our house!






I want to start off by saying that Matthew is so talented and amazing. I am absolutely BLOWN away by how wonderful our house is turning out. He has changed and tweaked so many things and please take notice of the stone around the windows. He picked that out and I love it! We have hit our first bump! Matthew and I went to pick out the lights and it was a STRESSFUL experience. Our likes were on opposite ends of the Depot. I like Traditional and he likes Contemporary!!!!! Any help in this area would be wonderful! All of the choices make my head hurt.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow...its looking good! You will have to show me what the light situation is because I love looking at that stuff. Can't wait to see the finished product and it won't be long!!!!

Carrie said...

LOVE the new house! Where are y'all building? Can't wait to be able to keep up with y'all through the blog.