Monday, August 11, 2008






I am not a good blogger! I usually have to post two or three at a time to catch up! Here is the latest developments on our house. Matthew and I went out yesterday and did trash patrol. The construction men are quite messy and they eat some odd things. Our next door neighbor Hayden dropped by and offered us a pair of gloves. He is 5 and very outgoing. We love our new house and we can't wait to move in. It will be here before we know it. The picture with the neighbors houses showing is the view from our front door. There is also a view from our kitchen inside and it shows the connecting living area and the fire place.

My picture is the one I snapped of them "raising the roof". The picture with the stairs showing is taken from our breakfast nook. We have had a great time looking at the latest developments. BTW- we still are selling our present home so PLEASE PRAY FOR US!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I love the house already!!!!!!!