Sunday, July 20, 2008

New House Pictures





Well- I new from the beginning that building a house was going to be stressful and we have only just begun. There are your regular anxiety ridden moments and then there is the thrill of getting to pick out things and watching the kiddos run and play and ooh and awe at the new additions to the house. I have just learned that we have a storm room. I am so excited. Thanks to my mother and sister I hate storms. My mom always made my brother, sister and I share one chair in the living room until the storm passed. Well- now my kiddos get to hangout and play in the bath-tub with books and other fun toys. I am not quite as bad as I used to be unless there is a tornado warning. I do not like the idea of visiting OZ! We went to the lot and here are the latest developments. They have poured and framed the basement. In one pic Blake and Luke are sitting in what will soon be the living area window of the basement. The picture of the small room is my storm room. We are slowly watching with anticipation and amazement. By the way- if anyone would like to move this way we still have our wonderful home for sale in Spring Hill!

No comments: