Monday, July 7, 2008



Today I dropped my little ones off at a half way point between here and Dyersburg. My grandparents were having serious withdrawls because we are not able to come there as often as we used too! I miss them already but it will be good to get things accomplished tomorrow without so many little helpers! :-) Luke likes to destroy all of my accomplishments. He changes clothes at least 10 times a day and he has a new thing for what he calls his "bobby joe" socks. OK - I will let my 3 year old go any where he chooses with his batman costume on but I draw the line when it comes to Luke going out in public with black knee high socks on and black shoes with a white stripe. First and foremost- I have no idea where the shoes came from and the socks are from Uncle Chads wedding. We had a huge meltdown over this recently and it took him an hour to quit crying for his bobby joe socks. Typing about him makes me miss them even more. A quick note about Blake- his hair is getting so long and blonde this summer. Long hair in the "in" thing now but if he does not keep it brushed mommy is going to make it the "out" thing. He is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo handsome.

No comments: